- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Caring for Badger Hair Shaving Brush
When you receive your new YAQI Badger Hair Brush you have to firstly resist the temptation to go shave because there are a few important steps to perform beforehand.
1. Using warm water (not hot water) and soap give your new YAQI Badger Hair brush a good bath. Same as you would your dog.
2. Squeeze the bristles to get rid of the water. DO NOT twist or wring them, this will damage the knot and shorten the life of your brush.
3. You'll notice the loss of a few bristles, that is normal, after your 3rd or 4th use this will cease.
4. When dry, always try to keep your brush in a ventilated place and if possible hang it upside down.
OK, go ahead and shave!
BUT, once you finish shaving always remember to rinse your brush with water, ensuring no soap or cream residue is left. Squeeze the bristles to get rid of the water. DO NOT twist or wring them, this will damage the knot and shorten the life of your brush.
- Flick your brush to remove excess water
- NEVER Boil your brush
- Use a brush stand to store your brush.